Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe
Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe. This easy side dish recipe is made with non-stick cooking spray, red onion, olive oil, garam masala, kosher salt, black pepper, and cilantro. The perfect side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or the Holidays.
It’s a delicious and healthy alternative to your standard Thanksgiving dish, mashed potatoes. This recipe has the perfect amount of spice for the holidays!
Not only can this dish be served as a side or an appetizer, but it also tastes great by itself!
The butternut squash is a delightful fall vegetable that has been roasted to perfection. The spices and the salt add the perfect amount of flavor while keeping it healthy.
This recipe is perfect for fall and the upcoming winter. It’s a healthy, flavorful dish that will have you feeling warm inside and out! The best part – it only has 30 calories per serving!
With the points and calories being so low, you can easily have more than one serving size and not go over your daily points allowance.
Low calorie, low fat, low carb, gluten free, and vegetarian. You can’t go wrong with this dish.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 1 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 1 Smart Point.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Spice Roasted Butternut Squash
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare baking sheet by spraying with nonstick cooking spray
- Place the onion and squash on the baking sheet in a single layer
- Drizzle olive oil over the squash and toss to coat.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garam masala. Toss to coat
- In preheated oven, roast squash approx 25 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, tossing halfway through cooking
- Place in a serving bowl, season with cilantro, and toss to coat.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!