Weight Watchers Whoopie Pies Recipe
Weight Watchers Whoopie Pies Recipe.
A decadent chocolate and marshmallow cream treat that chocolate lovers will request again and again.
This healthier version only has 109 calories, and 3.2 grams of fat.
Quick and easy, ready in 25 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan, 5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Whoopie Pies
- Preheat the oven to 425° F
- In a small mixing bowl, add flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt. Stir to mix well. Set aside for later.
- In a stand mixer, or if using a hand mixer a large mixing bowl, add sugar, egg white, and shortening. On medium speed, beat approx 2 minutes or until well mixed and fluffy.
- Stir in the cocoa mixture prepared in step 1.
- Mix in the milk until it is just blended. Don't over-mix.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by spoonfuls to make 36 cookies.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 5 to 7 minutes or until the tops of the cookies bounce back when lightly pressed.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack to cool fully.
- With the flat side of the cookie facing up, add 2 tsps marshmallow cream and spread evenly. Continue for ½ of the cookies. (18)
- Top each cookie with another cookie, making a sandwich.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!