Weight Watchers Whoopie Pies Recipe
Weight Watchers Whoopie Pies Recipe.
A decadent chocolate and marshmallow cream treat that chocolate lovers will request again and again.
This healthier version only has 109 calories, and 3.2 grams of fat.
Quick and easy, ready in 25 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan, 5 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Whoopie Pies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup marshmallow cream
- Preheat the oven to 425° F
- In a small mixing bowl, add flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt. Stir to mix well. Set aside for later.
- In a stand mixer, or if using a hand mixer a large mixing bowl, add sugar, egg white, and shortening. On medium speed, beat approx 2 minutes or until well mixed and fluffy.
- Stir in the cocoa mixture prepared in step 1.
- Mix in the milk until it is just blended. Don't over-mix.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by spoonfuls to make 36 cookies.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 5 to 7 minutes or until the tops of the cookies bounce back when lightly pressed.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack to cool fully.
- With the flat side of the cookie facing up, add 2 tsps marshmallow cream and spread evenly. Continue for ½ of the cookies. (18)
- Top each cookie with another cookie, making a sandwich.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!