Chocolate Covered Cherries Recipe with Weight Watchers Points
Chocolate Covered Cherries Recipe with Weight Watchers Points.
A delicious sweet treat the whole family will love!
Easy to make.
A Holiday or Christmas tradition!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan (Smart Points)
We have more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Holiday Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Chocolate Covered Cherries
- 60 maraschino cherries with stems
- 3 tbsp butter softened
- 3 tbsp corn syrup
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 lb chocolate confectioners' coating
- Using a colander, drain the cherries and place on paper towels for drying.
- In a mixing bowl, add corn syrup and softened butter. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Knead the mixture to form dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for 45 mins to an hour, to stiffen.
- Measure 1 tsp of dough and wrap it around a cherry. Repeat for the rest of the cherries.
- Place wrapped each cherries on a wax paper
- Place cherries in the refrigerator to firm
- Place wax paper on a baking sheet and place it in the refrigerator or freezer if you have the space.
- In a saucepan, add chocolate confectioners' coating and melt over low heat Stirring constantly.
- Holding the stem of the cherry, dip it in the melted chocolate
- Place the coated cherries on the chilled baking sheet. Repeat for the rest of the cherries
- Place the coated cherries in the refrigerator until totally set.
- Store the cherries in an airtight container in a cool area. Let sit for at least 1 – 2 weeks. The dough is better after time.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!