Weight Watchers Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe
Weight Watchers Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe.
A tasty grilled appetizer recipe that’s low calorie and low carb.
Perfect for your next party!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan (Smart Points)
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you don’t have the outdoor space, or if weather is a problem, check out this indoor grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- In a mixing bowl, add melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, citrus lemon pepper, cayenne pepper, and cumin. Mix well.
- Add shrimp and stir to coat well.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 1 or 2 hours.
- Cut bacon strips in half to make shorter strips.
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium/high heat to cook out some of the fat. Don't fully cook. The bacon should still be flexible.
- Place the bacon on paper towels and pat to remove grease.
- Preheat grill
- Remove shrimp from the marinade and set marinade aside for later.
- Wrap shrimp with 1 piece of bacon.
- Thread shrimp onto a metal skewer.
- Repeat wrapping and placing on skewer for the rest of the shrimp.
- On the preheated grill, cook the shrimp skewers until the shrimp becomes opaque.
- Paint with marinade and turn. Paint the other side with marinade and grill the other side of the shrimp until it becomes opaque.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
- Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!