Weight Watchers Candy Cane Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Candy Cane Cookies Recipe.
Festive peppermint Christmas Cookies!
A great pick for your cookie exchange.
They’re easier to make than they look!
Only 61 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan (Smart Points)
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Candy Cane Cookies
- In a stand mixer, or a mixing bowl, add shortening, butter, powdered sugar, and sugar. Cream together.
- Add in egg and milk, peppermint extract and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Slowly add in salt and flour.
- Divide the dough in half, and set aside 1 half. (This half will not get food coloring)
- Divide the other half of the dough in half again (So you will have 3 separate dough sections. ½. ¼, ¼)
- Take one of the ¼ sections and add red food coloring. Mix well.
- Take the other ¼ section and add green food coloring. Mix well.
- Wrap each of the 3 dough sections separately in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Measure ½ teaspoon of green dough and ½ teaspoon of non-colored dough.
- Roll green dough into a 3 inch rope, then do the same with the non-colored rope.
- Place a green rope beside a non-colored rope and twist together gently.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet approx 2 inches apart and curl one end of each cookie to make the shape of a candy cane.
- Bake in preheated oven for 11 to 13 minutes or until cookies are set.
- Leave cookies on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes to let them set.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks to fully cool.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce