Weight Watchers Candy Cane Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Candy Cane Cookies Recipe.
Festive peppermint Christmas Cookies!
A great pick for your cookie exchange.
They’re easier to make than they look!
Only 61 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan (Smart Points)
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Candy Cane Cookies
- In a stand mixer, or a mixing bowl, add shortening, butter, powdered sugar, and sugar. Cream together.
- Add in egg and milk, peppermint extract and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Slowly add in salt and flour.
- Divide the dough in half, and set aside 1 half. (This half will not get food coloring)
- Divide the other half of the dough in half again (So you will have 3 separate dough sections. ½. ¼, ¼)
- Take one of the ¼ sections and add red food coloring. Mix well.
- Take the other ¼ section and add green food coloring. Mix well.
- Wrap each of the 3 dough sections separately in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Measure ½ teaspoon of green dough and ½ teaspoon of non-colored dough.
- Roll green dough into a 3 inch rope, then do the same with the non-colored rope.
- Place a green rope beside a non-colored rope and twist together gently.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet approx 2 inches apart and curl one end of each cookie to make the shape of a candy cane.
- Bake in preheated oven for 11 to 13 minutes or until cookies are set.
- Leave cookies on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes to let them set.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks to fully cool.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!