Weight Watchers Banana Carrot Muffins Recipe – Paleo
Weight Watchers Banana Carrot Muffins Recipe
A Paleo breakfast, brunch, dessert or snack
Almond flour, cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, eggs, coconut oil, and dates.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Banana Carrot Muffins – Paleo
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare a muffin tin by lining with muffin cups or spraying with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium/large mixing bowl, add almond flour, cinnamon, sea salt, and baking soda. Mix well
- Blend bananas, dates, eggs, vinegar, and coconut oil in a food processor.
- In a food processor, add vinegar, eggs, coconut oil, dates, and bananas. Blend
- Add contents from food processor to the dry ingredients. Mix well. Fold in the carrots.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake 25 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!