Weight Watchers Banana Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Banana Cookies Recipe.
A healthy snack or dessert with bananas, rolled oats, and dates.
This easy 5 ingredient recipe is easy to make, low calorie, and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan,
2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Banana Cookies
- Preheat the ove to 350° F
- In a large mixing bowl, add bananas. Using a fork or potato masher, mash the bananas
- Stir in the vanilla, vegetable oil, dates, and oats. Mix well
- Let batter sit for approx 15 minutes.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop batter by teaspoonfuls.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven for approx 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!