Weight Watchers Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken Recipe.
A quick and easy recipe for dinner with cayenne pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, and thyme.
Quick and easy, ready in 25 minutes.
This healthy and tasty meal is low calorie and low carb! Only 220.1 calories and 2.4 carbs. It’s also high protein with 27.7 grams.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken
- In a small mixing bowl, add cayenne pepper, onion powder, paprika, ¼ tsp garlic powder, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix.
- Sprinkle the prepared spice mix on both sides of the chicken.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and butter. heat over medium heat.
- Carefully place the chicken in the heated skillet and saute approx 6 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Season by sprinkling 2 teaspoons garlic powder and lime juice on chicken
- Cook seasoned chicken 5 minutes. Stir often to coat with sauce.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!