Weight Watchers Healthy Air Fryer Egg Rolls Recipe
Weight Watchers Healthy Air Fryer Egg Rolls Recipe. Are you looking for a healthier and delicious Chinese-inspired snack or appetizer? Look no further!
This Weight Watchers-friendly air fryer egg roll recipe is perfect for those who want to enjoy a classic Asian dish without sacrificing their healthy eating habits.
This recipe is not only low in SmartPoints, but also packs in the flavor with a mix of coleslaw mix, scallions, garlic, and turkey.
The air fryer creates a crispy exterior, giving you all the texture you want in an egg roll without deep-frying.
Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking for a quick and easy snack, these egg rolls are sure to impress.
Serve with a tangy oyster sauce dipping sauce for the ultimate Asian experience.
Get your air fryer ready and let’s get started on making these healthy and delicious egg rolls!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 2 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Healthy Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- 6 spray nonstick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 package (3½ cups) coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- ⅓ cup scallions chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 6 ounce extra lean ground turkey
- ¼ teaspoon kosher
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 3 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Prepare a large nonstick skillet by spraying it with nonstick spray.
- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil to the skillet, swirling to evenly distribute.
- Mix in the coleslaw mix, scallions, and garlic. Cook for approximately 1 minute or until the cabbage starts to wilt.
- Create a space in the center of the skillet and add the turkey. Cook until brown, stirring occasionally and crumbling the turkey, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay out an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface with the corners pointing up and down.
- Dampen all edges of the wrapper with water.
- Spoon a slightly rounded ¼ cup of filling across the center of the wrapper.
- Fold the bottom of the wrapper to the center, covering the filling.
- Fold the sides of the wrapper inwards to seal the edges and then roll up.
- Repeat steps 7-11 with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Coat the air fryer basket with nonstick spray.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F, if necessary.
- Arrange 4 egg rolls in the basket with the seams facing downwards.
- Sprinkle the tops of the egg rolls with nonstick spray.
- Cook in the air fryer for 7 to 8 minutes, turning the egg rolls over after 4 minutes, until they are brown and crisp.
- Remove the egg rolls from the air fryer and repeat with the remaining egg rolls.
- In a small bowl, mix together oyster sauce, vinegar, and 1 tbsp water.
- Serve the sauce with the egg rolls and garnish with scallions, if desired.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!