Weight Watchers King Ranch Tex-Mex Casserole Recipe
Weight Watchers King Ranch Tex-Mex Casserole Dinner Recipe.
This healthy version of the popular King Ranch Casserole is the perfect comfort food using left-over chicken.
Some say it was named after the King Ranch in the state of Texas, and some say that is a myth. Whatever the true story is doesn’t matter, it’s a fabulous dinner!
With only 187 calories, 4 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points, you can’t go wrong!
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more 4 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers King Ranch Tex-Mex Casserole
- 1 medium green bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can (10½ oz) healthy cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1 can (10 oz) Rotel tomatoes (mixed zesty tomato and diced green chilies)
- 6 oz cooked chicken diced
- 4 corn tortillas torn in pieces
- ⅓ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Saute pepper and onion in a skillet with cooking spray until cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pepper-onion mixture with soup, tomato, and .chicken
- Alternate layers of tortillas and soup mix. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake casserole in the 325 degree preheated oven until bubbling, about 40 minutes. Increase the oven temperature to broil. Broil the casserole until top is golden, 2 to 3 minutes more
You may also like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge