Weight Watchers King Ranch Tex-Mex Casserole Recipe
Weight Watchers King Ranch Tex-Mex Casserole Dinner Recipe.
This healthy version of the popular King Ranch Casserole is the perfect comfort food using left-over chicken.
Some say it was named after the King Ranch in the state of Texas, and some say that is a myth. Whatever the true story is doesn’t matter, it’s a fabulous dinner!
With only 187 calories, 4 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points, you can’t go wrong!
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more 4 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers King Ranch Tex-Mex Casserole
- 1 medium green bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can (10½ oz) healthy cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1 can (10 oz) Rotel tomatoes
- 6 oz cooked chicken diced
- 4 corn tortillas torn in pieces
- ⅓ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Saute pepper and onion in a skillet with cooking spray until cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pepper-onion mixture with soup, tomato, and .chicken
- Alternate layers of tortillas and soup mix. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake casserole in the 325 degree preheated oven until bubbling, about 40 minutes. Increase the oven temperature to broil. Broil the casserole until top is golden, 2 to 3 minutes more
You may also like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!
1/19/22 WW points 4
Thank you, Dawn!
My Personal Points came to 5. Do you serve this with anything? Thinking it would be good over some cauliflower rice.