Weight Watchers King Ranch Tex-Mex Casserole Recipe
Weight Watchers King Ranch Tex-Mex Casserole Dinner Recipe.
This healthy version of the popular King Ranch Casserole is the perfect comfort food using left-over chicken.
Some say it was named after the King Ranch in the state of Texas, and some say that is a myth. Whatever the true story is doesn’t matter, it’s a fabulous dinner!
With only 187 calories, 4 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points, you can’t go wrong!
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more 4 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers King Ranch Tex-Mex Casserole
- 1 medium green bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can (10½ oz) healthy cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1 can (10 oz) Rotel tomatoes
- 6 oz cooked chicken diced
- 4 corn tortillas torn in pieces
- ⅓ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Saute pepper and onion in a skillet with cooking spray until cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pepper-onion mixture with soup, tomato, and .chicken
- Alternate layers of tortillas and soup mix. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake casserole in the 325 degree preheated oven until bubbling, about 40 minutes. Increase the oven temperature to broil. Broil the casserole until top is golden, 2 to 3 minutes more
You may also like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!