Weight Watchers Cajun Chicken and Rice Recipe
Weight Watchers Cajun Chicken and Rice Recipe. A healthy, one skillet meal with bell pepper, onion, cumin, chili powder, tomatoes, and olives.
Low calorie, with 173 calories, 2 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Cajun Chicken and Rice
- In a medium sized nonstick skillet, heat oil at medium/high heat.
- Put garlic, onion and green pepper in skillet, while stirring often, cook approx 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add cumin, chili powder, and Cajun seasoning to the skillet. Stir and cook approx 1 minute.
- Put rice in the skillet, stir continuously until grains are coated, approx 1 minute.
- Put water and tomatoes in the skillet, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat & simmer, for 15 minutes.
- Put chicken and olives in skillet, cover; cook covered approx 5 minutes or until chicken is hot and rice is done.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
- Easy Crock Pot Recipes (Weight Watchers)
- Simple Weight Watchers Chili Macaroni
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!