Weight Watchers Cajun Chicken and Rice Recipe
Weight Watchers Cajun Chicken and Rice Recipe. A healthy, one skillet meal with bell pepper, onion, cumin, chili powder, tomatoes, and olives.
Low calorie, with 173 calories, 2 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Need to make more servings, or fewer servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below, and move the slider to adjust the recipe!
Weight Watchers Cajun Chicken and Rice
- In a medium sized nonstick skillet, heat oil at medium/high heat.
- Put garlic, onion and green pepper in skillet, while stirring often, cook approx 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add cumin, chili powder, and Cajun seasoning to the skillet. Stir and cook approx 1 minute.
- Put rice in the skillet, stir continuously until grains are coated, approx 1 minute.
- Put water and tomatoes in the skillet, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat & simmer, for 15 minutes.
- Put chicken and olives in skillet, cover; cook covered approx 5 minutes or until chicken is hot and rice is done.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge