Weight Watchers Lemon Sponge Cake Recipe
Weight Watchers Lemon Sponge Cake Recipe from Scratch
A delicious and light dessert that’s perfect for Spring, Summer, or any time!
Low calorie and low fat with 242.3 calories, and 2.6 grams of fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 11 Green Plan
11 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use and love!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Lemon Sponge Cake
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream of tarter and egg whites. (the yolks will be used later). Beat until soft peaks form.
- Add ½ cup of the sugar.
- Beat until the mixture is very stiff. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add egg yolks, and the rest of the sugar (1½ cup). Beat until blended.
- Slowly add the dry ingredient mixture and alternating with the cold water.
- Fold the egg yolk mix into the egg white mix.
- Add in lemon juice. Mix gently.
- In an ungreased tube pan, bake in preheated oven for 60 to 70 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Invert and wait until cake is completely cooled. Remove from pan.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
- Weight Watchers Turkey Tamale Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!