Weight Watchers Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
I’m a huge cheesecake fan, but I wanted to find a way to have my cake and eat it too. They’re perfect for having on the go and they taste like little bites of heaven. You can also make them ahead of time and store in the fridge until you’re ready to indulge!
The best part is that there are only 95 calories per serving. These mini cheesecakes are just what you need when you’re craving something sweet and they’re so easy to make.
This is a great dessert for any time of year but especially in the winter, since no one likes turning on the oven in the summer!
An easy, low calorie dessert with vanilla wafer crust and cherry pie filling topping. This dessert only has 95 calories! They are kid friendly too!
We make these in a mini muffin tin.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend.
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Mini Cheesecakes
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Using 48 mini muffin cup liners, line a mini muffin tin.
- Place vanilla wafers in a Ziploc bag and crush.
- Add ½ tsp of crushed wafers in the bottom of each of the muffin cups
- In a mixing bowl, or stand mixer bowl, add cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Beat with mixer until fluffy and light.
- Fill muffin cups almost to the top of the cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow to set then move to a cooling rack to fully cool.
- Top each cup with 1 teaspoonful of cherry pie filling.
You May Also Like:
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!