Weight Watchers Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Weight Watchers Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipe with sugar, cocoa, milk, butter, and vanilla extract.
An easy 5 ingredient dessert for the chocolate lover!
A great Holiday, Christmas or everyday dessert.
We have more Weight Watchers Fudge Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
8X8 Baking Pan
Need to make more servings, or fewer servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below, and move the slider to adjust the recipe!
Weight Watchers Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
- Prepare an 8×8 baking pan by greasing. You will use this later.
- In a medium sized saucepan, add milk, cocoa, and sugar. Cook on medium/high stirring constantly. Bring mix to a boil, reduce heat and simmer. End stirring.
- Use a candy thermometer, continue cooking until the temperature reaches 238° F.
- Remove saucepan from the heat. Add in the butter and the vanilla. Using a wooden spoon, stir until the sheen goes away.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared baking pan. After it cools, cut the fudge into approx. 1 inch pieces.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Baked Apples
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls
- 77 Low Point Weight Watchers Meals
- Weight Watchers Sausage Breakfast Pies
- Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge