Weight Watchers Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Weight Watchers Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipe with sugar, cocoa, milk, butter, and vanilla extract.
An easy 5 ingredient dessert for the chocolate lover!
A great Holiday, Christmas or everyday dessert.
We have more Weight Watchers Fudge Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
- Prepare an 8×8 baking pan by greasing. You will use this later.
- In a medium sized saucepan, add milk, cocoa, and sugar. Cook on medium/high stirring constantly. Bring mix to a boil, reduce heat and simmer. End stirring.
- Use a candy thermometer, continue cooking until the temperature reaches 238° F.
- Remove saucepan from the heat. Add in the butter and the vanilla. Using a wooden spoon, stir until the sheen goes away.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared baking pan. After it cools, cut the fudge into approx. 1 inch pieces.
You May Also Like: