Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Cookies Recipe from Scratch.
A delicious Fall dessert.
Low calorie and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan
3 WW Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare Two baking sheets by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add oats, flour, salt, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Using a large mixing bowl, or electric mixer, add brown sugar and butter. Beat until smooth.
- Add in 1 of the eggs. Beat until smooth.
- Add 2nd egg and vanilla. Beat until blended
- Add apple butter and pumpkin. Beat until smooth.
- Add in the prepared flour mixture Blend until just incorporated.
- Fold in walnuts until evenly mixed in.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets approx 2 inches apart.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are golden.
- Cool on baking sheets for approx 1 minute and then move the cookies to a wire rack to finish cooling.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!