Weight Watchers Spicy Salsa Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Spicy Salsa Chicken Recipe.
A super easy Mexican dinner recipe made with boneless, skinless chicken breast, tomato sauce, medium salsa, onion, garlic, chili powder, and cumin. Just toss it in the slow cooker.
This shredded chicken is great served on rice, in taco shells, or in a wrap.
The leftovers make an easy lunch.
This healthy recipe is Low Carb, Low Fat, and Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan,
2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Spicy Salsa Chicken
- In a slow cooker, add chicken breasts.
- On top of the chicken, add tomato sauce and salsa.
- Add onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Cook on LOW setting for approx 4 – 5 hours or until the chicken is tender.
- Using meat shredding claws, or 2 forks, shred the chicken.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!