Easy Weight Watchers Coconut Curry Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Coconut Curry Sauce Recipe.
Curry sauce is one of the most versatile sauces you can make. It has a flavor that’s both spicy and sweet at the same time.
To make this sauce you will need, garlic, ginger, Thai red curry paste, coriander, cumin, coconut milk, brown sugar, fish sauce, and salt. Serve on your favorite protein, or vegetables.
Curry sauce can be used to spice up all kinds of dishes. Whether you’re looking to add some kick to a stir-fry or make an epic Indian feast, curry sauce is sure to become one of your go-to ingredients.
There’s no end to the possibilities with curry sauce!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points:: 3 Green Plan
3 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Coconut Curry Sauce
- Place a small saucepan over medium/high heat.
- In the saucepan, add canola oil.
- Add in minced garlic and fresh ginger. Cook approximately 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Add in Thai red curry paste, ground coriander, and ground cumin. Cook another 30 seconds.
- Add light coconut milk, and stir to mix.
- Stir in light brown sugar, fish sauce, and salt.
- Reduce the heat to medium, stir often and cook approximately 6 – 8 minutes, or until it just starts to simmer.
- Take off heat.
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!