Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce Recipe. This delicious horseradish sauce recipe is perfect for a WW plan.
It’s low in calories but high in flavor, and it only takes a few minutes to make.
Best of all, it can be used on a variety of foods, from vegetables to meats. This sauce is also great on baked potatoes or as a dip for raw vegetables.
So if you’re looking for an easy way to add flavor to your meals without adding calories, give this recipe a try.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Green Plan
1 WW Smart Point
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Southwest Dip
Quick Weight Watchers Homemade Peanut Sauce
Easy Weight Watchers Bechamel Sauce
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Prepared horseradish is a popular condiment that is made from grated horseradish root. The root is peeled and then grated, usually on a coarse grater. Once the root is grated, it is mixed with vinegar and other seasonings.
Prepared Horseradish is found in most grocery stores.
It has a strong, distinctive flavor that is perfect for adding a bit of zing to recipes.
It can be used as a condiment for meats, vegetables, or even salads. Additionally, prepared horseradish can be used in sauces and dressings, or added to dips and spreads.
This quick and easy condiment is ready in just 10 minutes. To make this recipe, you will need, fat-free yogurt, prepared horseradish, sour cream, whole grain mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper.
If you are looking for a way to add some flavor to your food, prepared horseradish is a great option.
Many people are familiar with Worcestershire sauce, but they may not know exactly what it is or where it comes from.
Worcestershire sauce is a condiment that originated in Worcestershire, England in the early 1800s.
The sauce is made from a blend of vinegar, anchovies, soy sauce, onion, garlic, and other spices. It has a tangy, savory flavor that goes well with many different dishes.
In addition to being used as a seasoning or condiment, Worcestershire sauce can also be used as a marinade or ingredient in sauces and soups.
What to serve with
Slow Cooker Roast Beef
This recipe for slow cooker roast beef is perfect for days when you don’t have time to cook, but still want to enjoy a home cooked meal.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
A healthy, low calorie dinner with 180 calories
Weight Watchers Best Deviled Eggs
An easy classic appetizer or side dish that’s great for your next picnic, holiday meal, or cookout!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
- ½ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- ½ cup prepared horseradish drained
- ⅓ cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add plain fat-free yogurt. Using a wire whisk, whisk in prepared horseradish, fat-free sour cream, whole grain mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and fresh ground black pepper until well combined.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until serving.
- In a medium Bowl, whisk the horseradish, yogurt, sour cream, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper. Refrigerate, covered until ready to use. Stir in the parsley just before serving.
- Add parsley, and stir to mix right before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!