Weight Watchers Iced Christmas Sugar Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Iced Christmas Sugar Cookies Recipe. Christmas cookies are a beloved tradition for many people during the holiday season. They are a delicious and festive treat that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
These cookies are a healthier alternative to traditional sugar cookies, as they are made with lighter ingredients and are lower in calories and fat.
They are perfect for those who are trying to watch their weight, but still want to indulge in the delicious flavors of the holiday season.
Whether you are baking them for yourself or as a gift for a loved one, these Holiday Cookies are sure to be a hit.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 9 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan
Weight Watchers Holiday Sugar Cookies
Weight Watchers Candy Cane Cookies
Weight Watchers Spritz Butter Cookies
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Iced Christmas Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup reduced-calorie margarine at room temperature
- 1 large egg beaten lightly
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
For Royal Icing:
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 cups powdered sugar lightly packed
- food coloring as needed
- In an electric stand mixer, or in a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer, cream together margarine and sugar until it becomes crumbly.
- Beat in corn syrup, 1 egg, vanilla, and lemon juice until smooth.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cardamom. Stir to mix well.
- A little at a time, add the flour mix into the margarine mix and beat in to blend well.
- Divide the dough into four sections. Press to flatten and round off each section.
- Wrap each of the four sections in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare a flat surface by flouring lightly.
- Place one of the 4 sections and place on floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough to ¼ to ⅛ inch thick.
- Lightly flour cookie cutter, cut out the dough, and place on prepared cookie sheet approximately 2 inches apart.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 5 to 9 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack to fully cool.
- Repeat for the rest of the dough.
For Royal Icing:
- In a large mixing bowl, add egg whites, and powdered sugar. Using an electric hand mixer, white until well combined. Then beat approximately 6 minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
- If adding color to the icing, divide into small bowls, then add food coloring and mix in.
- Place each color of icing in a small plastic bag, cup a very small hole in a bottom corner, and pipe the icing onto the cookies in you desired design.
1 cookie per serving. 9 Points® MyWW Points: 9 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan We are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!