Weight Watchers Curried Rice and Shrimp Recipe
Weight Watchers Curried Rice and Shrimp Recipe. A delicious, spicy meal that’s made with olive oil, carrots, onion, curry powder, garlic, water, long-grain white rice, salt, pepper, shrimp, and fresh basil.
This one skillet meal is full of flavor and easy to make.
MyWW Points: 9 Green Plan,
9 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Curried Rice and Shrimp
- Place a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add olive oil, and heat.
- Add carrots and onions. Cook, stirring often, approximately 6 – 8 minutes, or until the onions become soft.
- Add curry powder and garlic. Stir and cook approximately 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add water, rice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium/low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Prepare shrimp by seasoning with ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In the skillet, press the shrimp down into the still cooking rice.
- Cover and cook approximately 4 – 5 minutes, or until the shrimp become opaque.
- Add basil and fold in.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!