Simple Weight Watchers Blueberry Pie Recipe
Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy a fresh blueberry pie. This pie is not only delicious, but it’s also low in points, making it a guilt-free treat.
With just a few ingredients, you can have a delicious and nutritious dessert that everyone will love.
This super easy dessert is made with only 4 ingredients: reduced sugar mixed berry jam, fresh blueberries, pre-baked pie crust, and light whipped topping.
You will only spend 2 minutes making it, and then 2 hours waiting for it to chill.
This is a great option for your next cookout, or for a simple summer dessert the whole family will love.
It’s vegetarian, and kid-friendly.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan
5 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Blueberries are rich in antioxidants and nutrients, making them a healthy choice for snacks or desserts.
Fresh blueberries are available from late spring through early fall, and they can be enjoyed in many ways. They can be eaten plain, used in baked goods, or added to yogurt or cereal.
Blueberries can be frozen for later use.
When selecting fresh blueberries, look for berries that are plump and firm with smooth skin. Avoid berries that are bruised or have soft spots.
Fresh blueberries should be stored in the refrigerator and used within a few days for the best flavor and texture.
Simple Weight Watchers Blueberry Pie
- ½ cup reduced-sugar mixed berry jam (any berry mixture you choose)
- 4½ cups fresh blueberries
- 1 pre-baked pie crust
- 1 cup lite whipped topping
- In a large mixing bowl, add reduced-sugar mixed berry jam. Stir until smooth.
- Add in the fresh blueberries and toss to coat, or gently fold to coat.
- Place the blueberry mixture in the pre-baked pie crust and gently smooth to an even layer.
- Cover the pie with plastic wrap.
- Place the covered pie in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours to chill.
- Top each slice with 2 tablespoons of lite whipped topping.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Hot and Sour Pork Soup
- 20 Easy Weight Watchers Salad Dressing Recipes
- Weight Watchers Crepe Recipes (Easy and Delicious)
- Weight Watchers Spicy Sweet Potato French Fries
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Soup Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!