Weight Watchers Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms Recipe
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms Recipe. A perfect side dish that’s low in calories and high in flavor.
The recipe is easy to prepare and requires just a few simple ingredients: mushrooms, oil, garlic, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and thyme.
By using the air fryer cooking technique, the mushrooms come out tender and browned to perfection, making for a delicious and healthy snack or addition to any lunch or dinner.
For those who love to experiment with flavors, consider adding red pepper flakes or grated Parmesan cheese on top of the mushrooms before air frying.
This vegetarian recipe is versatile and can be customized to suit your taste preferences.
You can use any type of mushrooms that you like, and you can adjust the amount of seasoning based on your personal preference.
It’s a great way to add more vegetables to your diet without sacrificing flavor.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
Weight Watchers Sauteed Mushrooms
Skillet Soy Sauce Mushrooms With Weight Watchers Points
Weight Watchers Burgundy Mushrooms
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Air-Fryer Garlic-Thyme Mushrooms
- 1 pound Cremini mushroom
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic sliced
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme chopped and divided
- Cut mushrooms in half or quarters if they are big.
- In a big bowl, mix oil, garlic, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Put the mushrooms into the bowl and stir them around to coat them with the mixture.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F if it isn't already.
- Use non-stick spray to coat the air fryer basket.
- Add the mushroom mixture to the basket.
- Air-fry for 8 minutes at 375°F.
- Remove the basket and sprinkle the mushrooms with 1 tsp of thyme. Shake the basket to toss the mushrooms.
- Air-fry again for 7 more minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with the remaining 1 tsp of thyme.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!