Weight Watchers Pork Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Pork Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe. Tender pork tenderloin strips marinated in a savory blend of soy sauce, brown sugar, and peanut butter.
These strips are skewered and broiled to perfection, and the result is a mouth-watering dish that’s high in protein and low in SmartPoints.
The peanut dipping sauce, made with ginger, lime juice, and garlic, adds an extra layer of flavor to this already delicious dish.
To make this recipe even better, we recommend serving it with a side of steamed vegetables or a light salad.
When preparing this recipe, be sure to soak the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling to prevent them from burning.
Weight Watchers Points
2 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Pork Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Cut the pork tenderloin in half lengthwise.
- Cover each half with plastic wrap and use a meat mallet to pound it until it's ¼-inch thick.
- Cut the tenderloin diagonally across the grain into 1-inch strips.
- Place the strips in a large Ziplock bag.
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, peanut butter, lime juice, garlic, and onions using a whisk until everything is well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the Ziplock bag with the pork strips and seal the bag.
- Put the bag in the refrigerator and let it marinate for at least one hour, turning the bag occasionally.
- While the pork is marinating, soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Remove the pork strips from the Ziplock bag and discard the marinade.
- Thread one strip onto each skewer.
- Place the skewers on a broiler rack coated with cooking spray.
- Broil the skewers for 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve with peanut dipping sauce.
- In a small saucepan, mix together broth, peanut butter, ginger, lime juice, soy sauce, and garlic using a whisk until everything is well blended.
- Simmer the mixture over medium heat for 5 minutes or until it slightly thickens.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let it cool slightly.
- Serve with the pork skewers.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!