Weight Watchers Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Recipe
Weight Watchers Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Recipe. This toothpick appetizer is an easy, and impressive dish to serve at your next party, dinner party, or Game Day.
If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to add some variety to your Weight Watchers menu, you’ll love this bacon wrapped pineapple recipe!
It’s simple to make and the salty bacon paired with the sweet pineapple is a combination made in heaven.
You will only need 5 ingredients, mayonnaise, chili sauce, brown sugar, bacon, and pineapple chunks.
There’s nothing like the salty, crispy taste of bacon to make a dish more delicious. And when you add juicy, sweet pineapple to the mix? You’ve got yourself a real winner.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
How many Personal Points is it for you?
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add mayonnaise and chili sauce. Stir to mix well. Stir in brown sugar. Set aside for later.
- Wrap each piece of pineapple in a strip of bacon, then use a toothpick to secure it.
- Arrange pineapple in a baking dish.
- Pour the brown sugar mix over the pineapple.
- In preheated oven, bake, uncovered for approximately 25 minutes, or until the bacon edges become crisp, and the brown sugar mix bubbles.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Simple Weight Watchers Shrimp Fried Rice
- Best Weight Watchers Coq Au Vin
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!