Cheesy Weight Watchers Loaded Cauliflower Recipe
Cheesy Weight Watchers Loaded Cauliflower Recipe. If you miss the flavors of loaded baked potatoes, try this healthier version.
Do you love loaded potatoes as much as I do? The combination of creamy potato, cheesy goodness, and flavorful toppings is seriously irresistible. But sometimes you just don’t want to indulge in a high-carb dish. That’s where loaded cauliflower comes in!
This healthier alternative features the same flavors as your favorite loaded potatoes, but with a fraction of the carbs. Plus, it’s a great way to sneak some extra veggies into your diet.
Made with cauliflower, mayonnaise, sour cream, bacon, chives, Colby-Jack cheese, and sliced mushrooms.
This dish is easy to make, and is low carb. It makes a great side dish, lunch, or dinner.
Give this simple recipe a try and see for yourself how delicious healthy can be!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan,
6 WW Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Roasted Pork Tenderloin
An easy Low Calorie, Low Carb dinner!
Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken
Made with Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, and pepper.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast
The perfect weeknight meal! Just throw all the ingredients in your slow cooker and let it do all the work for you.
Weight Watchers Balsamic Chicken Thighs
With only 5 ingredients, this is a budget friendly, and super easy dinner.
Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry
Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry Recipe with cornmeal, bread crumbs, dill, paprika, skim milk, and butter.
Weight Watchers Tilapia Parmesan
A quick and easy dinner recipe with lemon juice, butter, mayonnaise, green onions, seasoning salt, basil, and hot pepper sauce.
Weight Watchers Marsala Steak
Made with with Rib Eye steak, garlic, beef broth, rosemary, butter, and Marsala wine.
Weight Watchers Quick Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
This dish makes a great appetizer, or main dish. Serve it with your favorite pasta, or on it’s own.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Loaded Cauliflower
- 1 large cauliflower
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 6-8 strips cooked bacon crumbled
- 6 tablespoon chives chopped
- 2 cups colby-jack cheese
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- In a large saucepan, add water and place over medium/high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Add cauliflower, and cook for approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Using a colander, drain water off cauliflower. Leave in colander to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, ½ of the bacon, ½ of the chives, half of the colby-jack cheese, all of the mushrooms, and the cauliflower.
- Stir to mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish, and top with the rest of the colby-jack cheese, and bacon.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chives on top.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce