Amazing Crockpot Weight Watchers Shredded Chicken Nachos Recipe
Amazing Crockpot Weight Watchers Shredded Chicken Nachos Recipe. Are you looking for a delicious and healthy Weight Watchers meal that can be made in the crockpot? Look no further than these amazing shredded chicken nachos!
They are loaded with flavor, and easy to make.
Nachos are one of those things that everyone loves. They’re perfect for a party, or just as a quick and easy weeknight meal.
This version is made with shredded chicken, which is cooked in the slow cooker until it’s nice and tender. Then it’s loaded onto crunchy tortilla chips with all your favorite toppings.
So good, and so easy! You’ll never want to make nachos any other way again.
Made with boneless skinless chicken breast, cumin, ancho chile powder, oregano, diced tomatoes, red pepper, black beans, corn tortillas, Mexican cheese blend, sour cream, jalapeno peppers, and cilantro.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan,
5 WW Freestyle Points and 9 Smart Points.
How many Personal Points on your plan?
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Mexican Pico De Gallo
This dish is made up of tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeno pepper and fresh cilantro all mixed together for a burst of flavor!
Weight Watchers Mexican Queso Blanco Dip
This dip is perfect for game day, parties, or just a quick snack when you’re feeling hungry! A creamy cheese dip or sauce filled with Mexican flavors.
Weight Watchers Mexican Beans And Rice Casserole
Weight Watchers Mexican Beans and Rice Casserole Recipe. If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious dish to add to your weekly meal rotation, look no further!
Weight Watchers Vegetable Quesadilla
A delicious way to get your veggies in for the day. This healthy meal will taste just as good as any other cheesy dish but won’t leave you feeling guilty afterwards.
Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Soup
A delicious, hearty soup made with boneless, skinless, chicken breast, diced tomatoes, whole kernel corn, enchilada sauce, chicken broth, diced green chiles, onion, fresh cilantro, bay leaves, garlic, chili powder, ground cumin, salt, and pepper.
Weight Watchers Quick And Easy Tortilla Soup
This recipe is a quick and easy way to spice up your life! Using ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, this tortilla soup can be whipped up in less than 20 minutes.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
Just toss it in the slow cooker, drain, mash, and serve! Perfect for Taco Tuesday, game day, or any day!
Weight Watchers Chicken Tortilla Soup
Weight Watchers Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe with bell pepper, corn, tomatoes with green chili peppers, chili seasoning mix, cilantro, and chicken broth.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Amazing Crockpot Weight Watchers Shredded Chicken Nachos
- 1¾ pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14½oz) diced tomato with jalapeno
- 1 large sweet red pepper cut into 1 pieces
- 1 can (15oz) black beans rinsed and drained
- 6 (6-inch each) corn tortillas
- nonstick cooking spray as needed
- 1½ cups shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 6 tablespoon light sour cream
- ⅓ cup pickled jalapeno peppers chopped, sliced thin (optional)
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro chopped coarsely
- fresh lime cut to wedges
- In a large crockpot, add chicken, cumin, ancho chile powder, oregano, and salt.
- Toss to coat chicken with the spices.
- Arrange chicken to a single layer.
- Add diced tomato with jalapeno, and sweet red pepper on top of chicken.
- Set crockpot to HIGH, cover, and cook approximately 3 hours, or until the chicken is tender and shreds easily with a fork.
- Using 2 forks, or shredding claws, shred chicken in the crockpot.
- Add black beans, and stir to mix.
- Cover and cook another approximately 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 425° F
- Using non-stick cooking spray, spray both sides of each tortilla. Place the tortillas on top of each other in a pile. Using a pizza cutter, cut the tortillas into 6 wedges.
- On a baking sheet, arrange the tortilla pieces in a single layer.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 6 minutes, flip tortillas and bake another approximately 6 minutes, or until the chips are crispy and lightly browned.
- Place baking sheet on a wire rack to cool.
- Set oven to broil.
- Push chips together so they are touching.
- Using a slotted spoon, place chicken on top of chips.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top of the chicken.
- Place baking sheet in the oven, and broil approximately 1 minute, or until the cheese has melted and begins to bubble.
- Top with light sour cream, pickled jalapeno peppers (if using), fresh cilantro, and lime juice.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!