Weight Watchers Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Muffins Recipe. Looking for a delicious way to start your day? Look no further than these chocolate muffins!
These treats are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, and they’re perfect for breakfast or snacks.
Best of all, they’re easy to make. The muffins are moist and fluffy, with a delicious chocolate flavor.
They’re perfect for breakfast, brunch, dessert, or a snack, and you can customize them to your taste by adding nuts or other ingredients. They’re a great option when you need to grab something on the way out the door.
This quick and easy recipe is ready in just 35 minutes. They are made with flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, butter, and powdered sugar.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan, 7 WW Smart Points. How many personal points on your plan?
Weight Watchers Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes
Weight Watchers Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Weight Watchers Mini Oat Bran Muffins
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Cappuccino With Non-Fat Milk
Make your favorite cappuccino at home! Quick and easy 10 minute recipe.
Weight Watchers Light Frappuccino (Starbucks Copycat)
A quick and easy 7 minute recipe for the coffee lover!
Mexican Spiced Coffee – Cafe De Olla
A quick and easy 30 minute recipe. You’re only 30 minutes away from the best coffee ever!
Weight Watchers Chai Tea Mix
Made with French vanilla creamer, cardamon, cloves, cinnamon, and ginger.
Weight Watchers Fruit Skewers
A super simple and healthy dessert, appetizer, or after school snack.
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Roll Ups
A quick and easy breakfast or snack that you will have ready in 5 minutes.
Weight Watchers Bacon Egg Cups
A fun breakfast or brunch recipe that’s great when you have a lot of people, or just a few.
Weight Watchers Meatless Breakfast Burritos
You will love this Mexican breakfast burrito that’s filled with green bell peppers, tomatoes. scallions and cheese.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Muffins
- nonstick cooking spray as needed
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 9 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2½ oz bittersweet chocolate
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup hot water almost boiling
- 1½ tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare a muffin tin by lining with cupcake liners, or by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a sifter, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside for later.
- Using a stand mixer, or a large mixing bowl and an electric hand mixer, Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until mixed and a little bit fluffy.
- In a double boiler, add butter, and chocolate. Place over low heat, stir constantly, and melt and combine.
- Set the mixer to low, and slowly pour in the melted chocolate mix into the wet mix.
- Add some of the flour mixture, and some of the hot water, and mix until just combined. Continue adding a little and mixing until all of the flour is just combined.
- In prepared muffin tin, fill each muffin cup approximately ⅔ full.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack.
- When fully cooled, dust muffins with powdered sugar.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!