Weight Watchers Italian Caprese Skewers Recipe
Weight Watchers Italian Caprese Skewers Recipe . Looking for an easy appetizer to serve up at your next party? These Caprese Skewers are the perfect solution! They’re simple to make and always a hit with guests. Plus, they’re healthy and delicious – what could be better?
This super simple toothpick appetizer is perfect for your next party, game day, or an everyday snack.
It’s quick and easy to make, and is ready in just 15 minutes. The best part is that you don’t even have to turn on your oven.
Made with cherry tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, mozzarella balls, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 8 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Italian Caprese Skewers
- On one toothpick, thread a half of a tomato, a piece of basil leaf, and a mozzarella ball, Repeat for the rest of the ingredients.
- Arrange the skewers on a plate, keep the ends of the toothpicks to the outside of the plate.
- Drizzle olive oil on the ingredients, avoiding the toothpick ends.
- Season with salt and pepper.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce