Weight Watchers Italian Caprese Skewers Recipe
Weight Watchers Italian Caprese Skewers Recipe . Looking for an easy appetizer to serve up at your next party? These Caprese Skewers are the perfect solution! They’re simple to make and always a hit with guests. Plus, they’re healthy and delicious – what could be better?
This super simple toothpick appetizer is perfect for your next party, game day, or an everyday snack.
It’s quick and easy to make, and is ready in just 15 minutes. The best part is that you don’t even have to turn on your oven.
Made with cherry tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, mozzarella balls, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 8 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Italian Caprese Skewers
- On one toothpick, thread a half of a tomato, a piece of basil leaf, and a mozzarella ball, Repeat for the rest of the ingredients.
- Arrange the skewers on a plate, keep the ends of the toothpicks to the outside of the plate.
- Drizzle olive oil on the ingredients, avoiding the toothpick ends.
- Season with salt and pepper.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!