Weight Watchers Hot Spiced Cider Recipe
Weight Watchers Hot Spiced Cider Recipe.
A classic Fall drink full of flavor and spice!
Quick and easy and ready in 10 minutes!
Low calorie and fat free!
Cloves, nutmeg, brown sugar, allspice, and cinnamon.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan
5 WW Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Apple Recipes here!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Hot Spiced Cider
- Using a electric coffee maker, place a coffee filter in the basket.
- In the coffee filter, add cloves, nutmeg, brown sugar, salt, allspice, orange wedges, and cinnamon stick.
- In the coffee maker water reservoir, add the apple cider.
- Brew the apple cider per the directions on the coffee maker.
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!