Weight Watchers Simple Tuna Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Simple Tuna Salad Recipe is a delicious and healthy meal. This delightful salad is an easy-to-make dish that’s perfect for a quick lunch or snack.
The key ingredients of this dish include tuna, onions, celery, and mayo, which makes it lower in calories and high in protein.
Customize this salad by adding your preferred herbs or spices, like dill, parsley, or garlic powder. You can also use avocado or Greek yogurt instead of mayo to make it even lighter and healthier.
Meal prep has never been easier with this recipe! It can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for several days.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Simple Tuna Salad
- 12 ounce chunk white tuna in water drained
- ⅓ cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup celery finely minced
- ⅓ cup vidalla or other sweet onion finely minced
- Put the tuna in a mixing bowl.
- Use a fork to flake the tuna into very small pieces.
- Add the onions, celery, and mayonnaise to the bowl with the tuna.
- Mix everything together thoroughly.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!