Weight Watchers Sweet Potato Hash (Baked) Recipe
Weight Watchers Sweet Potato Hash (Baked) Recipe. This dish is perfect for those who want to eat well without sacrificing taste.
The recipe features a combination of sweet potatoes, onions, peppers, and fresh thyme, which come together to create a flavorful and satisfying meal.
Sweet potatoes are a great source of fiber and vitamins, while onions and peppers provide a burst of flavor.
The fresh thyme adds a delicious aroma and taste. What’s more, this dish is baked, making it a healthier alternative to traditional hash.
This recipe is easy to make and perfect for any mealtime. You can serve it as a hearty breakfast, a satisfying lunch, or a tasty dinner. It’s also a great dish to share with family and friends.
This dish is perfect on its own, but you can also serve it with your favorite protein or a side salad for a complete meal.
Remember to cut the sweet potatoes, onions, and peppers into similar-sized pieces to ensure even cooking.
You can also add other vegetables to this dish if you like, but make sure to cut them into similar-sized pieces for even cooking.
Weight Watchers Points
2 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Sweet Potato Hash (Baked)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using parchment paper, line a baking pan.
- Toss potatoes, onions, and peppers in a large mixing bowl with oil and salt.
- Spread in an equal layer on prepared pan
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. stir and bake for another 15 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are browned,
- Garnish with fresh thyme and serve.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!