Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe
Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich. This lemon pepper tuna salad sandwich is a flavorful and healthy option for lunch or a light dinner. It’s quick and easy to make, and you can customize it to your liking.
Simply mix everything together in a bowl, then spread it on your favorite bread.
To make this dish, you will need tuna fish, reduced calorie mayonnaise, celery, parsley, shallot, fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, ground black pepper, lettuce, and whole wheat bread.
If you’re looking for a lighter option, you can skip the bread altogether and enjoy the salad as is. Either way, this lemon pepper tuna salad is a delicious and satisfying meal.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan (with bread) 3 Green Plan (without bread)
6 WW Smart Points (with bread) 3 WW Smart Points (without bread)
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap
Weight Watchers Tuna Pasta Salad
Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Salad
One of the most versatile ingredients in the kitchen, lemon juice can be used in sweet or savory dishes alike.
It adds a bright, tart flavor to soups and sauces, and can be used to balance out the sweetness of desserts.
When shopping for lemon juice, look for bottles that say “100% pure” on the label. This means that the juice is made from fresh lemons, and hasn’t been diluted with water or other ingredients.
Fresh-squeezed lemon juice will have a more vibrant flavor than bottled juice that has been sitting on shelves for weeks or months.
Ground Black Pepper
Ground black pepper is one of the most common spices used in cooking. It is made by grinding up dried black peppercorns.
Peppercorns are the fruit of a flowering vine that is native to India. The plant produces small, dark-colored berries that are picked and then dried. Once dried, the berries can be ground into a powder or used whole.
What to Serve With
Weight Watchers Microwave Potato Chips
A quick and easy vegan side dish or snack with only 3 ingredients!
Easy Grilled Weight Watchers Vegetable Kabobs
The best part of this recipe is perfect for anyone following the WW plan because the kabobs are low in points, making this a guilt-free way to enjoy the summertime grill.
Weight Watchers Dill And Lemon Zucchini Fries
These dill and lemon zucchini fries are a delicious and nutritious way to enjoy your veggies.
Weight Watchers Air-Fryer Jicama Fries
These healthier fries come out crispier than their deep fried counterparts, which makes for a guilt free snack!
Weight Watchers Cajun Sweet Potatoes
This recipe is for a tasty, healthy and low-calorie side dish that tastes like it’s fried.
Weight Watchers Panko Zucchini Fries
This is a quick and easy appetizer, or side dish recipes that’s ready in just 20 minutes.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- 5 ounces canned tuna in water drained
- 2 tablespoon reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon celery chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest or more to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- lettuce leaves to taste
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- In a small mixing bowl, add drained tuna, reduced calorie mayonnaise, celery, fresh parsley, shallot, fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, and ground black pepper.
- Stir to mix well.
- Place 2 slices of whole wheat bread on a flat surface.
- On each of the 2 slices of bread, add lettuce.
- Add ½ of the tuna salad on top of the lettuce, on each slice of bread, and spread to an even layer..
- Top with a slice of whole wheat bread.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!