Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant Recipe. Grilled Greek eggplant is a simple and delicious dish that makes a great appetizer, side dish, or main course.
Eggplant is a versatile vegetable that takes well to grilling, and the addition of classic Greek flavors like oregano, and feta cheese make this dish truly special.
To make this quick and easy dish, you will need olive oil, oregano, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and feta cheese.
This healthy dish only has 82 calories, and is Gluten Free, Keto friendly with only 6 carbs.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan
3 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Eggplant Parmigiana
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Ratatouille
Weight Watchers Greek Salad
The eggplant is a popular vegetable that has been cultivated for centuries. It is believed to have originated in India, and it is now grown throughout the world.
Eggplants are typically either purple or white in color, and they have a distinctively fleshy texture.
When cooked, eggplants can be used in a variety of dishes, ranging from stir-fries to ratatouille. They are also a common ingredient in Italian recipes such as eggplant Parmesan.
Eggplants are a good source of fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Feta is a traditional Greek cheese made from sheep’s milk or goat’s milk. It has a slightly salty, tangy flavor and a crumbly texture. Feta is typically used in salads or as a topping for pasta dishes.
Feta is made by curdling milk and then draining it to form blocks of cheese. The blocks are then soaked in brine, which gives feta its characteristic salty flavor.
Today, feta cheese is produced all over the world. While traditional feta is made from sheep’s milk or goat’s milk, many modern varieties are made from cow’s milk. Feta can be found in most grocery stores, as well as specialty cheese shops.
What to serve with
Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
A quick and healthy summer dinner that the whole family will love!
Weight Watchers Chicken Ravioli Primavera
This hearty meal is quick and easy, ready in 30 minutes.
Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Sea Bass
It’s easy to make, and is a delicious and healthy meal that the whole family will love.
Weight Watchers Lemon Chicken With Mushrooms
This easy dinner is made with olive oil, boneless skinless chicken breast, fresh lemon, butter, fresh mushrooms, flour, chicken broth, and fresh parsley.
Weight Watchers Creamy Cheesy Pasta
If you’re looking for a quick and easy pasta dinner that’s ready in just 20 minutes, check out this main dish.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Lasagna
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Lasagna Recipe with ground beef, onion, garlic, oregano, basil, and red pepper flakes.
Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill
Check it out here!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon fresh oregano chopped – more for garnish
- 1½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt divided
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound eggplant cut to twelve ½ inch rounds
- nonstick cooking spray as needed
- 6 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat the grill to medium/high heat.
- In a small mixing bowl, add extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, ¼ teaspoon of the salt, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir to mix well. Set aside for later.
- Coat the eggplant slices with non-stick cooking spray well.
- Season with ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- On the preheated grill, place the prepared eggplant, and cook approximately 5 minutes, or until lightly charred, then turn and cook approximately another 5 minutes, or until lightly charred and tender.
- Remove the eggplant from the grill, and using a basting brush, brush the prepared olive oil mixture.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese on the eggplant.
- Garnish by sprinkling oregano on top.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!