Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles Recipe
Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles Recipe. Homemade popsicles are a favorite summertime treat.
They’re refreshing, and you can make them as healthy or indulgent as you want. You can make them with just about any flavor combination you can think of.
These popsicles are a delicious and spicy twist on the classic fruit popsicle.
The recipe is super easy to follow, and they are absolutely delicious. They have just the right amount of sweetness, and the chipotle gives them a nice kick.
To make this dessert, you will only need four ingredients, pineapple, agave nectar, lime juice, and Chipotle pepper.
If you’re looking for a refreshing and satisfying snack, these are definitely worth a try.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Green Plan
1 WW Smart Point
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Chipotle peppers are a type of smoked jalapeno pepper.
They are typically reddish-brown in color and have a wrinkled, leathery texture.
These peppers are native to Mexico and have a long history of being used in Mexican cooking.
Chipotles are typically sold in cans or jars, and they can be found in most grocery stores. When used in cooking, these peppers add a smoky flavor and a moderate amount of heat.
The pineapple is a tropical fruit that is native to South America. It is rich in vitamins and minerals, making it an excellent addition to a healthy diet. Pineapples are an excellent source of Vitamin C.
The unique flavor of pineapples makes them a popular ingredient in many recipes, from savory dishes to sweet desserts.
When choosing a pineapple, look for one that is firm and free of blemishes.
The best way to store a pineapple is at room temperature, where it will ripen slowly over the course of several days. To speed up the ripening process, place the pineapple in a paper bag with a ripe banana or apple. Once ripe, pineapples can be kept in the refrigerator for up to five days.
When cutting a pineapple, be sure to remove the crown and leaves first. Then cut the fruit into quarters lengthwise and remove the core from each quarter.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
- In a blender, add thawed pineapple with any liquid it formed, agave nectar, and lime juice.
- Place the lid on the blender, and blend until the contents are smooth, pausing to scrape the sides down using a spatula when needed.
- In the blender, add chipotle peppers, cover and pulse until blended well, but not pureed.
- In the popsicle molds, pour equal amounts to make 6 popsicles.
- Place mold in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours, or until the popsicles are fully frozen.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!