Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Ratatouille Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Ratatouille is an easy, and delicious vegetarian meal.
If you can slice vegetables, you can make Ratatouille!
Healthy can be tasty!
We have more Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Recipes here,
more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Ratatouille
- 4 small zucchini cubed into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 large onions cut in half and sliced
- 2 large green bell peppers cut into thin strips
- 1 large eggplant cubed into 2 inch pieces
- 2 large tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- red pepper flakes to taste
- ½ tsp oregano
- 6 oz tomato paste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- grated parmesan cheese to taste
- In a large slow cooker, add zucchini, onion, garlic, green peppers, eggplant, and tomatoes,
- Add sugar, basil, parsley, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and oregano. Mix well.
- Add tomato paste. Mix well
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover and cook on low setting 7 – 9 hours.
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge