Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Ratatouille Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Ratatouille is an easy, and delicious vegetarian meal.
If you can slice vegetables, you can make Ratatouille!
Healthy can be tasty!
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Recipes here,
more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Crock-Pot Large 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Auto Warm Setting and Cookbook
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Ratatouille
- 4 small zucchini cubed into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 large onions cut in half and sliced
- 2 large green bell peppers cut into thin strips
- 1 large eggplant cubed into 2 inch pieces
- 2 large tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- red pepper flakes to taste
- ½ tsp oregano
- 6 oz tomato paste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- grated parmesan cheese to taste
- In a large slow cooker, add zucchini, onion, garlic, green peppers, eggplant, and tomatoes,
- Add sugar, basil, parsley, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and oregano. Mix well.
- Add tomato paste. Mix well
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover and cook on low setting 7 – 9 hours.
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!