Weight Watchers Turkey Stuffed Shells Recipe
Weight Watchers Turkey Stuffed Shells Recipe. They are a delicious and easy way to enjoy a classic Italian dish while healthy.
These hearty shells are made with made with zucchini, fennel, carrots, onion, garlic, ground turkey breast, fat-free marinara sauce, Pecorino Romano cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
They’re a great source of protein and a healthy alternative to traditional stuffed shells that are made with ground beef.
Whether you’re looking for a satisfying weeknight dinner or a dish to serve at your next dinner party, this pasta dish is a great option.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan
8 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Turkey Stuffed Shells
- 12 jumbo shells
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup zucchini diced
- ½ cup fennel bulb diced
- ⅓ cup carrots chopped fine
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 8 ounces 99% fat-free ground turkey breast
- 1½ cups fat-free marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoon pecorino romano cheese grated
- cooking spray as needed
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Prepare a 2 quart baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside for later.
- In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta shells and cook approximately 9 minutes, or until al dente.
- Using a colander, drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- In the meantime, place a large non-stick skillet over medium/high heat.
- In the skillet, add olive oil. Tilt pan to coat.
- In the skillet, add zucchini, fennel bulb, carrot onion, and garlic. Saute approximately 6 minutes, or until almost tender.
- In the skillet, add turkey and cook approximately 3 minutes, or until fully cooked, stirring and breaking up turkey as you cook.
- In the skillet, add ½ cup of the fat-free marinara sauce. Stir to mix.
- Take skillet off heat, add Pecorino Romano cheese, and stir to mix in.
- In prepared baking dish, add 1 cup of the fat-free marinara sauce and spread to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Add approximately equal amounts (approximately) 2 tablespoons of the turkey mixture inside each of the pasta shells.
- In the prepared baking dish, add the stuffed pasta shells in a single layer.
- Sprinkle shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese on top of the shells.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 20 minutes, or until the mozzarella cheese has melted, and the turkey mixture has heated through.
- Turn the oven to broil, and broil approximately 1 – 2 minutes, or until the cheese is lightly browned.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!