Quick and Easy Buttermilk Biscuits (Weight Watchers) Recipe
Quick and Easy Buttermilk Biscuits (Weight Watchers) Recipe. Buttermilk biscuits are the perfect comfort food.
They’re quick and easy to make, and they’re deliciously fluffy and flaky.
Buttermilk biscuits are also extremely versatile. You can enjoy them on their own, or you can top them with butter, jam, or honey. You can also use them as a base for other recipes, such as breakfast sandwiches or shortcakes.
Best of all, buttermilk biscuits freeze well, so you can always have some on hand for a last-minute snack.
This lighter version is made with flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, butter, and low-fat buttermilk.
The key to the perfect biscuit is to not over-work the dough.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
Best Weight Watchers Southern Biscuits
Weight Watchers Quick Biscuit
Weight Watchers Easy Biscuits
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Quick and Easy Buttermilk Biscuits (Weight Watchers)
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup butter cold, cut into about 8 pieces
- ½ cup low-fat buttermilk cold
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour for rolling
- Preheat oven to 450º F
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir to mix well.
- In the flour mixture, add the cold butter pieces. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until pea sized chunks form. Don't over blend.
- Form a well in the middle of the flour mixture, and add in buttermilk.
- Mix in the buttermilk using the pastry cutter, then knead approximately 5 times, just until the flour mixture is moistened. Don't over-mix.
- Prepare a flat surface by flouring lightly.
- On the floured surface, turn out the dough and using a rolling pin, roll out to a 6 inch by 8 inch by ½ inch thick rectangle.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 12 equal sized sections.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, arrange the dough pieces.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until the tops of the biscuits are golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!