Easy Weight Watchers Roasted Brisket Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Roasted Brisket Recipe. If you’re looking for a mouth-watering dinner that’s easy to make.
This recipe is perfect for those who want to indulge in a satisfying and flavorful meal without worrying about the calorie count.
Our roasted brisket recipe is packed with a variety of wholesome and nutritious ingredients that will nourish your body and satisfy your taste buds.
The tender beef is perfectly seasoned with a blend of spices, including paprika, salt, and red pepper flakes.
The vegetables, including onions, garlic, carrots, and mushrooms, not only add flavor but also provide essential vitamins and minerals.
Not only is this recipe delicious and nutritious, but it’s also incredibly easy to make. With just a few simple steps, you can have a complete meal that’s perfect for a cozy family dinner or special occasion.
With only ¼ inch-thick slices of beef, you can enjoy a satisfying portion without worrying about overindulging.
This roasted brisket recipe is a must-try for anyone looking for a delicious, and easy-to-make meal. With its rich and flavorful ingredients, you’ll enjoy a satisfying and guilt-free meal that’s perfect for any occasion.
Weight Watchers Points
7 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Weight Watchers Roasted Brisket
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 clove minced garlic
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 2½ cups fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2½ pounds beef brisket lean and trimmed
- 1 can (28ozs) crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat your oven to 325ºF.
- Spread some onion slices and garlic on the bottom of a nonstick roasting pan
- Add some carrots and mushrooms on top of the onion and garlic mixture.
- Place the beef over the vegetables.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, paprika, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and sugar. Stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the brisket and vegetables.
- Tightly cover the pan with a sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Roast the mixture for 2 hours in the preheated oven.
- After 2 hours, remove the pan from the oven and uncover it.
- Stir the contents of the pan and use the pan juices to baste the meat.
- Return the brisket to the oven and roast it for approximately 1 hour more, uncovered.
- Baste the meat every 15 minutes while it's roasting.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Slice the beef into ¼ inch-thick pieces.
- Serve the meat and vegetables with the sauce spooned over the top.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!