Weight Watchers Salmon Cakes with Dijon Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Salmon Cakes with Dijon Sauce Recipe. This recipe is perfect for anyone looking for a nutritious and flavorful lunch or dinner that’s easy to make.
Made with salmon, scallions, and panko breadcrumbs, these crispy cakes are packed with protein and flavor.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients in this recipe. The star of the show is salmon, which is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids and protein.
We also add scallions for a burst of fresh flavor, as well as panko breadcrumbs for a crispy texture.
The Dijon sauce is made with just a few simple ingredients, including tangy Dijon mustard and zesty chives.
If you’re following the WW program, you’ll be happy to know that these salmon cakes are a great choice. Each serving has just a few SmartPoints, making it a satisfying dinner option.
Best of all, they’re easy to make! With just a few simple steps, you’ll have delicious and crispy salmon cakes ready to serve.
Weight Watchers Points
4 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
5 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Salmon Cakes with Dijon Sauce
- 1 can (18oz) wide boneless salmon drained
- 3 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 3 scallions chopped
- ½ cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg whites lightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives chopped
- 1 tomato optional
- Place salmon in a large bowl and crumble it into small pieces.
- Add mayonnaise, chopped scallions, 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs, an egg white, and a pinch of salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Stir the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- With damp hands, form the mixture into four equally sized patties
- Place the remaining 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs onto a sheet of wax paper.
- Coat each salmon patty with the breadcrumbs by pressing them onto both sides of the patties.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, carefully add the salmon patties to the skillet.
- Cook the patties for about 8 minutes, carefully turning them once, until they are golden brown and crispy.
- While the patties are cooking, prepare the sauce by whisking together 1 tablespoon of oil, lemon juice, mustard, and chopped chives in a small bowl.
- Once the patties are done cooking, divide a bed of greens evenly among four plates.
- Place a salmon patty on top of each bed of greens and drizzle the sauce evenly over the top of the patties.
- Serve the salmon cakes immediately and enjoy!
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!