Weight Watchers Healthy Parchment Salmon Recipe
Weight Watchers Healthy Parchment Salmon Recipe. Salmon is a delicious, and versatile fish that can be cooked in many different ways.
In this recipe, the salmon is baked in parchment paper for a quick and easy meal. The parchment wrap traps all the natural juices of the fish so it doesn’t dry out, resulting in a moist and tender piece of salmon.
This quick and easy dinner is ready in just 35 minutes. You will only need 6 ingredients, salmon fillet, salt, black pepper, basil leaves, olive oil flavored cooking spray, and fresh lemon.
You can customize this recipe by using any type of fresh herbs you like. Serve with some simple roasted vegetables or brown rice for a complete meal.
This main dish is low carb Keto, Gluten free, low sodium, and only has 175 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Point
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Salmon is a versatile fish that can be cooked in a variety of ways. It is also high in protein and omega-3 fatty acids, making it a nutritional powerhouse.
Fresh Basil Leaves
Basil is a popular herb that is used in many dishes. It has a strong flavor and can be used fresh or dried. Basil can be added to soup, pasta, or salad. It is also a common ingredient in pesto sauce. Basil is a good source of Vitamin A and potassium.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Healthy Vegetable Stir-Fry
This dish is made with broccoli, dry sherry, vegetable broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, vegetable oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, carrots, asparagus, water chestnuts, and shiitake mushrooms.
WW Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
This easy and delicious recipe is perfect when you are looking for a healthy side dish to serve with your dinner.
Weight Watchers Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
This quick and easy side dish is ready in just 25 minutes.
Weight Watchers Broccoli And Cauliflower Casserole
This easy recipe is made with onions, butter, flour, garlic salt, black pepper, cream cheese, milk, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, and grated Parmesan cheese.
Simple Weight Watchers Roasted Cabbage Wedges
This quick and easy side dish recipe is ready in just 35 minutes.
Weight Watchers Roasted Green Beans
A quick and easy and healthy side dish recipe with fresh green beans, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Weight Watchers Roasted Brussels Sprouts
A healthy, 4 ingredient side dish recipe.
Weight Watchers Sesame Green Beans
A healthy Japanese side dish recipe with sesame oil, canola oil, soy sauce, and toasted sesame seeds.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Healthy Parchment Salmon
- Move the oven rack to the bottom position.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Layout a piece of parchment paper.
- Place salmon on parchment paper, in the center, with the skin side facing down.
- Season salmon with salt and black pepper.
- Using a sharp knife, cut 2 slits – 3 inches long into the salmon.
- Push chopped basil in the slits.
- Spray the salmon with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place lemon slices on top of the salmon.
- Fold the ends of the parchment over the salmon in multiple layers to completely cover and seal in the salmon.
- Place parchment covered salmon on baking sheet.
- In preheated oven, on the lowered rack, bake approximately 20 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque, pink, it will flake easily with a fork, and an instant-read thermometer reads a minimum of 145° F.
- Carefully cut open the parchment paper (steam will release, so be careful not to burn your hands).
- Remove lemon slices and discard.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!