Healthy Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup Recipe
Healthy Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup Recipe. This low fat and vegetarian soup is easy to make, and is a great option for lunch or dinner during the cold winter months.
It’s made with cabbage, celery, carrots, bell peppers, onion, vegetable soup mix, low sodium V8 juice, and Mexican style tomatoes.
Cabbage soup is a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables. It is also very easy to make and can be tailored to your own taste.
This isn’t your average cabbage soup! Loaded with tons of healthy and delicious ingredients, this soup is perfect for a cozy winter night. Whether you’re looking for a warming meal or just some good old comfort food, this soup is sure to hit the spot.
Plus, it’s really easy to make – perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 WW Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Healthy Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head cabbage cut to bite size pieces
- 1 bunch celery cut to bite size pieces
- 5 large carrots peeled & cut to bite size pieces
- 2 green bell pepper cut to bite size pieces
- 1 large yellow onion cut to bite size pieces
- 1½ oz vegetable soup mix
- 46 fl oz low-sodium V8 juice
- 1 can (14oz) Mexican style tomatoes
- In a large saucepan, add olive oil, cabbage, celery, carrots, and green bell pepper, yellow onion.
- Place over high heat, and cook, stirring occasionally for approximately 4 minutes.
- Add in vegetable soup mix, low-sodium V8 juice, and Mexican style tomatoes.
- Stir to mix well.
- Still over high heat, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer stirring occasionally, for approximately 45 – 60 minutes, or until cabbage and vegetables are tender.
You May Also Like:
- Quick & Easy Weight Watchers Skillet Pizza
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!