Healthy Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup Recipe
Healthy Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup Recipe. This low fat and vegetarian soup is easy to make, and is a great option for lunch or dinner during the cold winter months.
It’s made with cabbage, celery, carrots, bell peppers, onion, vegetable soup mix, low sodium V8 juice, and Mexican style tomatoes.
Cabbage soup is a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables. It is also very easy to make and can be tailored to your own taste.
This isn’t your average cabbage soup! Loaded with tons of healthy and delicious ingredients, this soup is perfect for a cozy winter night. Whether you’re looking for a warming meal or just some good old comfort food, this soup is sure to hit the spot.
Plus, it’s really easy to make – perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 WW Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Healthy Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head cabbage cut to bite size pieces
- 1 bunch celery cut to bite size pieces
- 5 large carrots peeled & cut to bite size pieces
- 2 green bell pepper cut to bite size pieces
- 1 large yellow onion cut to bite size pieces
- 1½ oz vegetable soup mix
- 46 fl oz low-sodium V8 juice
- 1 can (14oz) Mexican style tomatoes
- In a large saucepan, add olive oil, cabbage, celery, carrots, and green bell pepper, yellow onion.
- Place over high heat, and cook, stirring occasionally for approximately 4 minutes.
- Add in vegetable soup mix, low-sodium V8 juice, and Mexican style tomatoes.
- Stir to mix well.
- Still over high heat, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer stirring occasionally, for approximately 45 – 60 minutes, or until cabbage and vegetables are tender.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!