Homemade Weight Watchers Marinara Sauce Recipe
Homemade Weight Watchers Marinara Sauce Recipe. Are you looking for a flavorful marinara sauce that won’t sabotage your diet? This recipe is the perfect solution!
The key to this recipe is in the ingredients. Fresh tomatoes are blended with onions, garlic, and a variety of herbs and spices to create a robust, savory sauce.
Made with fresh ingredients, this sauce is packed with flavor yet low in calories and points, making it an ideal addition to any WW meal plan.
This recipe is not only tasty but also incredibly easy to make. With just 38 minutes of cooking time, you can have a homemade marinara sauce.
Use it as a topping for your favorite pasta, as a pizza sauce, or as a dipping sauce for appetizers.
Give it a try and enjoy a flavorful sauce that’s good for you!
Weight Watchers Points
0 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 1 Green Plan
1 Smart Point
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Homemade Weight Watchers Marinara Sauce
- Coarsely chop tomatoes using a food processor or blender. Set them aside.
- Heat a medium-sized soup pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Once heated, add the olive oil and swirl it around the pot. Add the diced onion and sauté for about 3 minutes until it becomes translucent.
- Add the minced garlic and continue to sauté until it becomes fragrant, which should take about 30 seconds.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and add the sugar, salt, and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for at least 20 minutes up to 1 hour, or until it thickens to your liking.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking, stir in the chopped fresh basil leaves.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!