Weight Watchers Cheddar and Spinach Frittata Recipe
Weight Watchers Cheddar and Spinach Frittata Recipe. Our frittata is a flavorful combination of protein-rich eggs, fiber-filled spinach, and savory cheddar cheese.
It’s a delicious and satisfying breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner that will keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day.
This recipe is super easy to make and requires only a few simple ingredients. You’ll need eggs, spinach, scallions, salt, black pepper, and cheddar cheese.
These ingredients come together to create a flavorful and filling dish that’s perfect for breakfast or brunch.
It’s not only delicious but it’s also versatile. You can enjoy it warm and fresh or store it in the fridge for a quick and easy breakfast on-the-go.
Weight Watchers Points
1 Point (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
4 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cheddar and Spinach Frittata
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk them until the yolks and whites are blended together.
- Add the spinach, scallions, salt, and black pepper to the bowl and stir everything together.
- Spray a 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place it on the stove over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and let it cook for around 5 minutes, or until it's partially set.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the eggs.
- Move the skillet to the oven and bake everything for another 5 minutes. Keep an eye on it and take it out when the cheese has softened and the eggs are firm.
- After taking it out of the oven, let it cool for about a minute.
- Cut the frittata into 8 pieces, like wedges.
- Serve the frittata while it's still warm, or let it cool and store it in the fridge for later.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!