Weight Watchers Cheddar and Spinach Frittata Recipe
Weight Watchers Cheddar and Spinach Frittata Recipe. Our frittata is a flavorful combination of protein-rich eggs, fiber-filled spinach, and savory cheddar cheese.
It’s a delicious and satisfying breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner that will keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day.
It’s low in calories and WW points, making it a great option for anyone looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle without sacrificing flavor.
This recipe is super easy to make and requires only a few simple ingredients. You’ll need eggs, spinach, scallions, salt, black pepper, and cheddar cheese.
These ingredients come together to create a flavorful and filling dish that’s perfect for breakfast or brunch.
It’s not only delicious and healthy, but it’s also versatile. You can enjoy it warm and fresh or store it in the fridge for a quick and easy breakfast on-the-go.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
4 WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
Easy Weight Watchers Mini Frittatas
Weight Watchers Spinach Mushroom Quiche
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cheddar and Spinach Frittata
- Ovenproof Nonstick Skillet
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach chopped
- 2 tablespoon scallions finely chopped
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk them until the yolks and whites are blended together.
- Add the spinach, scallions, salt, and black pepper to the bowl and stir everything together.
- Spray a 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place it on the stove over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and let it cook for around 5 minutes, or until it's partially set.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the eggs.
- Move the skillet to the oven and bake everything for another 5 minutes. Keep an eye on it and take it out when the cheese has softened and the eggs are firm.
- After taking it out of the oven, let it cool for about a minute.
- Cut the frittata into 8 pieces, like wedges.
- Serve the frittata while it's still warm, or let it cool and store it in the fridge for later.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!