Easy Weight Watchers Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe. If you’re looking for a guilt-free dessert option that won’t ruin your diet, you’re in the right place.
This recipe is packed with sweet, tropical flavor from the pineapple and cherries, and is made with only a few simple ingredients. We’ve kept it light and fluffy with cake mix and eggs, so you can enjoy a slice without feeling weighed down.
Our recipe yields 8 slices, making it perfect for sharing with friends and family. And best of all, you won’t even miss the extra calories and fat that come with traditional desserts.
Our ingredients include fresh pineapple rings, cherries, cake mix, egg, butter, and sugar. We’ve carefully measured everything out to ensure that each slice is both delicious and nutritious.
So go ahead and give our recipe a try! We promise you won’t be disappointed.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 9 Blue Plan and 11 Green Plan
Weight Watchers 3 Ingredient Soda Cake
Slow Cooker Weight Watchers Carrot Cake
Weight Watchers Super Easy Pumpkin Cake
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Easy Weight Watchers Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1 9 Inch Round Aluminum Cake Pan
- ¼ cup unsalted butter divided
- ¼ cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced pineapple in juice ¼ cup juice reserved
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup vanilla cake mix
- 7 maraschino cherries
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a 9-inch round, flameproof, aluminum pan over medium-low heat. Make sure to cover the entire bottom of the pan with butter.
- Sprinkle sugar over the melted butter.
- Carefully place the pineapple rings in a single layer in the bottom of the pan. You will use about 7 slices.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and cook until the pineapple caramelizes. Flip the pineapple rings once, about 2 minutes per side.
- Add cherries and remove the pan from the heat.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in the microwave.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat the egg with the melted butter.
- Add cake mix and reserved pineapple juice to the bowl. Combine the ingredients well.
- Pour the batter over the pineapple and cherries in the pan.
- Bake the cake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- When the cake is still warm, loosen the sides with a knife and invert the cake onto a serving plate.
- Slice the cake into 8 pieces and serve. Enjoy!
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!