Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Fried Rice Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Fried Rice Recipe the perfect meal for anyone looking for a delicious option that’s easy to prepare.
This recipe combines a variety of tasty and nutritious ingredients, including eggs, peas, carrots, scallions, and soy sauce, to create a dish that’s packed with flavor and nutrition.
One of the best things about this recipe is that it’s incredibly versatile. You can easily customize it to your own tastes by adding your favorite vegetables or protein sources.
It’s a great way to use up any leftover rice you may have on hand.
Weight Watchers Points
3 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Fried Rice
- Prepare a large nonstick skillet by spraying it with cooking spray.
- Place the skillet on medium-high heat to warm it up.
- Crack the eggs into the skillet and tilt the pan to ensure that they cover the entire bottom.
- Once the eggs start to set, use a heat-proof spatula or wooden spoon to break them into small pieces.
- Cook the eggs until they are fully cooked, which should take about 1 minute.
- Remove the eggs from the skillet and set them aside.
- Turn off the heat and re-coat the same skillet with cooking spray.
- Place the skillet back on medium-high heat.
- Add the carrots and all but 2 tablespoons of the scallions to the skillet.
- Sauté the carrots and scallions until the carrots are crisp-tender, which should take around 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, peas, and soy sauce to the skillet.
- Cook the ingredients until they are heated through, stirring occasionally. This should take about 1 minute.
- Add the cooked egg and the remaining scallions to the skillet.
- Gently stir everything together and heat through before serving.
Yes, you can easily substitute brown rice for white rice in this recipe.
Yes, you can use frozen vegetables if you don’t have fresh ones on hand.
Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it when you’re ready to eat.
This recipe will keep in the fridge for up to four days in an airtight container.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Vegetable Calzone
- 25 Weight Watchers Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet