Slow Cooker Weight Watchers Carrot Cake Recipe
Slow Cooker Weight Watchers Carrot Cake Recipe. If you’re looking for a healthy dessert option that doesn’t skimp on flavor, you’ve come to the right place.
This cake is the perfect combination of taste and nutrition.
Made with wholesome ingredients, including flour, eggs, pumpkin puree, and of course, carrots, this cake is cooked to perfection in a slow cooker, making it a cinch to prepare.
Of course, the fluffy cream cheese frosting is the cherry on top of this delectable dessert.
Whether you’re following the WW program or simply looking for a healthier alternative to traditional carrot cake, this recipe is for you.
It’s a guilt-free way to satisfy your sweet tooth and enjoy a slice of cake without any remorse.
The slow cooker does all the hard work for you, so you can sit back and relax while your cake cooks to perfection.
This cake is perfect for serving at dinner parties, family gatherings, or simply as an after-dinner treat. It’s easy to make, so even those who aren’t skilled in the kitchen can easily whip up a delicious cake.
The recipe yields 12 servings, so you can share your creation with friends and family.
So, if you want a dessert that’s both delicious and nutritious, give our Slow Cooker Weight Watchers Carrot Cake a try. It’s sure to be a hit with everyone who tries it!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 9 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Slow Cooker Weight Watchers Carrot Cake Recipe
- 1½ cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- pinch ground cloves
- ¾ cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15oz) pumpkin puree
- 2 cups carrots grated
- 4 tablespoon Neufchâtel cheese at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup pecan chopped
- Get two sheets of aluminum foil, long enough for the sides to extend out of the slow cooker by about 4 inches.
- For the first sheet of foil, fold it in half lengthwise, then place it in the slow cooker insert with the excess over the sides.
- For the second sheet of foil, fold it in half lengthwise and place it perpendicular to the first sheet, forming a cross shape in the slow cooker insert. This makes it easier to take the cake out of the slow cooker later.
- Line a 6-quart slow cooker with a plastic liner and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and cloves.
- In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar and eggs until smooth, then add the pumpkin puree.
- Incorporate the flour mixture into the egg mixture, then fold in the carrots.
- Pour the batter into the prepared slow cooker, cover and cook on high until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 2.5 to 3.5 hours.
- Use the foil handles to transfer the cake to a cooling rack and let it cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Once the cake has cooled, place it on a serving platter, and cover the top evenly with frosting (Frosting directions below).
- Garnish with pecans and slice into 12 pieces using a serrated knife.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
For the Frosting:
- Mix the cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla extract, and pinch of salt in a bowl, then beat with an electric mixer until smooth, 2-4 minutes.
- Reduce the mixer speed and slowly add the powdered sugar, beat until smooth, 4-6 minutes. Increase the speed and beat until the frosting is light and fluffy, 2-4 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!