Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells Recipe
Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells Recipe. Looking for a tasty and guilt-free dinner that’s perfect for those following the WW plan? Look no further than these Cheesy Ground Beef Stuffed Shells!
With a rich filling made of ground beef, cheese, ketchup, mustard, and pickles, these pasta shells are sure to satisfy any craving. The best part is, you won’t feel guilty after eating them!
Preheat your oven and get ready to stuff these shells with a mouthwatering mixture of beef, cheese, and seasonings.
Once they’re baked to perfection, top them with a crisp lettuce mixture for an extra burst of flavor. It’s the perfect dish for a comforting weeknight dinner or for entertaining guests.
This recipe is easy to follow, so even those who are new to cooking can make it with ease.
You won’t need any fancy ingredients either, as the recipe calls for common items that you probably already have in your pantry.
With this recipe, you can enjoy a delicious, cheesy meal that’s both satisfying and healthy. Give it a try and see why it’s a fan favorite!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 10 Green Plan
10 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Turkey Stuffed Shells
Weight Watchers Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells
Weight Watchers Vegetarian Stuffed Shells
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells
- 12 jumbo shells
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 12 ounces 96% lean ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup dill pickles chopped (divided)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- ¾ cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup romaine lettuce shredded, or thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook your pasta in it until it is al dente, which should take approximately 9 minutes.
- Using a colander, drain the pasta and rinse it with cold water.
- Take a large nonstick skillet, coat it with nonstick spray, and place it over medium-high heat.
- Add in the diced onion and ground beef, then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the beef is completely done, which should take about 6 minutes, stirring frequently to crumble.
- Remove from heat and mix in the tomato sauce, ¼ cup pickles, ketchup, and mustard.
- Stir in ½ cup of cheese until it has melted completely.
- Lightly coat an 11 x 7–inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Stuff the beef mixture into the pasta shells, using approximately 2 rounded tablespoons per shell.
- Arrange the stuffed shells in the baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining ¼ cup of cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted and the filling is thoroughly heated, which should take around 20 minutes.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together the lettuce, tomato, and remaining ¼ cup pickles.
- Top the shells with the lettuce mixture and serve.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!