Sweet and Tangy Key Lime Shrimp Cocktail (Weight Watchers) Recipe
Sweet and Tangy Key Lime Shrimp Cocktail (Weight Watchers) Recipe is a quick and easy appetizer. The key lime gives it a refreshing, zesty flavor while the cocktail sauce adds a touch of sweetness to the succulent shrimp.
It’s easy to make, and the step-by-step instructions will have you cooking like a pro in no time. The best part is that this dish is it’s high in protein.
It’s also a great choice for those who are looking for a party appetizer that everyone will enjoy.
The combination of flavors in this dish is truly something special. The sweetness of the ketchup, paired with the tanginess of the key lime juice and the depth of flavor from the Worcestershire and pepper sauce, makes this dish stand out from your typical shrimp cocktail.
It also looks beautiful arranged on a platter, making it a great addition to any party or gathering.
With this easy-to-follow recipe, you can impress your friends and family with a delicious appetizer.
Weight Watchers Points
2 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Sweet and Tangy Key Lime Shrimp Cocktail (Weight Watchers)
- Begin by rinsing the shrimp under cold running water.
- Place the shrimp in a saucepan with enough cold water to cover them.
- Heat the saucepan just until the water begins to simmer.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and set it aside for a minute or until the shrimp are opaque in the center.
- Drain the shrimp.
- Plunge the drained shrimp into a bowl of ice water.
- Drain the shrimp again.
- Pat the shrimp dry using paper towels.
For the Cocktail Sauce:
- Combine ketchup, key lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper sauce in a small bowl.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Vegetable Calzone
- 25 Weight Watchers Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet