Sweet and Tangy Key Lime Shrimp Cocktail (Weight Watchers) Recipe
Sweet and Tangy Key Lime Shrimp Cocktail (Weight Watchers) Recipe is a quick and easy appetizer. The key lime gives it a refreshing, zesty flavor while the cocktail sauce adds a touch of sweetness to the succulent shrimp.
It’s easy to make, and the step-by-step instructions will have you cooking like a pro in no time. The best part is that this dish is low in calories and high in protein, making it an excellent option for those who are eating healthier.
It’s also a great choice for those who are looking for a healthy party appetizer that everyone will enjoy.
The combination of flavors in this dish is truly something special. The sweetness of the ketchup, paired with the tanginess of the key lime juice and the depth of flavor from the Worcestershire and pepper sauce, makes this dish stand out from your typical shrimp cocktail.
It also looks beautiful arranged on a platter, making it a great addition to any party or gathering.
With this easy-to-follow recipe, you can impress your friends and family with a delicious, healthy appetizer.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
3 WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Spicy Garlic Shrimp
Easy Weight Watchers Shrimp Tapas
Weight Watchers Quick Herb Shrimp
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Sweet and Tangy Key Lime Shrimp Cocktail (Weight Watchers)
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoon fresh key lime juice
- reduced sodium Worcestershire to taste
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- Begin by rinsing the shrimp under cold running water.
- Place the shrimp in a saucepan with enough cold water to cover them.
- Heat the saucepan just until the water begins to simmer.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and set it aside for a minute or until the shrimp are opaque in the center.
- Drain the shrimp.
- Plunge the drained shrimp into a bowl of ice water.
- Drain the shrimp again.
- Pat the shrimp dry using paper towels.
For the Cocktail Sauce:
- Combine ketchup, key lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper sauce in a small bowl.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!