Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Herbed Vinegar Recipe
Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Herbed Vinegar Recipe. Herbed vinegar is a versatile condiment that adds flavor and depth to a wide variety of dishes.
Herbed vinegar can be used as a marinade, dressing, or finishing sauce for salads, meats, and vegetables. It can also be used to add flavor to soups, stews, and other cooked dishes.
With a little creativity, herbed vinegar can be customized to suit your personal taste preferences and enhance the flavors of your favorite dishes.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Herbed Vinegar
- Place a medium sized saucepan over medium/high heat.
- Add distilled white vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and boil for 1 minute.
- Transfer to sterilized a 1 quart jar.
- Store in a dark, cool location for at least 2 weeks before using.
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!