Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Herbed Vinegar Recipe
Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Herbed Vinegar Recipe. Herbed vinegar is a versatile condiment that adds flavor and depth to a wide variety of dishes.
Herbed vinegar can be used as a marinade, dressing, or finishing sauce for salads, meats, and vegetables. It can also be used to add flavor to soups, stews, and other cooked dishes.
With a little creativity, herbed vinegar can be customized to suit your personal taste preferences and enhance the flavors of your favorite dishes.
Weight Watchers Points
0 Points (2022/2023 Plan
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 0 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Herbed Vinegar
- Place a medium sized saucepan over medium/high heat.
- Add distilled white vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and boil for 1 minute.
- Transfer to sterilized a 1 quart jar.
- Store in a dark, cool location for at least 2 weeks before using.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!