Quick Weight Watchers Banana Protein Pancakes Recipe
Quick Weight Watchers Banana Protein Pancakes Recipe. This WW Friendly recipe is made with simple ingredients like mashed banana and eggs.
They’re packed with protein and are low in calories and WW points, making them the perfect guilt-free breakfast choice.
For an extra boost of flavor and nutrition, consider adding some tasty toppings to your pancakes. Try sliced fresh fruit, like strawberries or blueberries, or a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
If you’re short on time in the morning, consider making a big batch of these pancakes over the weekend and storing them in the fridge or freezer for an easy breakfast on the go during the week.
They reheat well in the microwave or toaster oven, and are perfect for busy mornings.
Weight Watchers Points
0 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Quick Weight Watchers Banana Protein Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 large eggs beaten
- nonstick cooking spray
- Mash banana in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk two eggs together.
- Add the whisked eggs to the mashed banana and stir well until fully combined.
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray and set it over medium heat.
- Using a spoon, scoop out 3 tablespoons of the batter for each pancake and drop it into the skillet. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Let the pancakes cook over medium heat until the edges are set and the bottoms turn golden, which usually takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Carefully flip the pancakes over with a thin spatula and cook on the other side until the bottoms turn golden brown, which usually takes another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!