Quick Weight Watchers Banana Protein Pancakes Recipe
Quick Weight Watchers Banana Protein Pancakes Recipe. This WW Friendly recipe is made with simple ingredients like mashed banana and eggs.
They’re packed with protein and are low in calories and WW points, making them the perfect guilt-free breakfast choice.
For an extra boost of flavor and nutrition, consider adding some tasty toppings to your pancakes. Try sliced fresh fruit, like strawberries or blueberries, or a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
If you’re short on time in the morning, consider making a big batch of these pancakes over the weekend and storing them in the fridge or freezer for an easy breakfast on the go during the week.
They reheat well in the microwave or toaster oven, and are perfect for busy mornings.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
Weight Watchers Banana Pancakes
Weight Watchers Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes
Weight Watchers Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Quick Weight Watchers Banana Protein Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 large eggs beaten
- nonstick cooking spray
- Mash banana in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk two eggs together.
- Add the whisked eggs to the mashed banana and stir well until fully combined.
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray and set it over medium heat.
- Using a spoon, scoop out 3 tablespoons of the batter for each pancake and drop it into the skillet. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Let the pancakes cook over medium heat until the edges are set and the bottoms turn golden, which usually takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Carefully flip the pancakes over with a thin spatula and cook on the other side until the bottoms turn golden brown, which usually takes another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!